Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of sale:
1. HEALTH WARNING. You will be exposed to strobe lights, loud noises, shocks, scares, tight corridors, low ceilings, darkness, smoke machines, steps and uneven ground. Some medical conditions mean that this event will be unsuitable for you. Please think carefully before you buy a ticket.
2. You must present the bar-coded ticket on the gate or be able to bring your ticket with your barcode up on your smart phone. Tickets are not valid unless presented with a valid barcode visible. Once the ticket has been emailed to you it cannot be resent, the organisers are not responsible for lost emails or printedbarcode tickets.
3. Tickets are for entry only on the specific night purchased and can not be used on any other night. No refund or exchanges will be given except in condition 5 below.
4. Standard tickets are sold with an allocated “Intake Period”. This is the time during which you will be able to enter the site. YOU MAY NOT ENTER BEFORE THE START OF YOUR INTAKE PERIOD. Please make sure you arrive before your intake period closes. (INTAKES ARE OPEN FOR 40 MINUTES). We reserve the right to refuse admission if you arrive after your allocated intake period closes. Once inside you may remain on site as long as you wish until closing.
RIP ticket holders are not allocated an Intake Period and may arrive any time from 7.00pm to 9.40pm.
5. Refunds will only be given in the unlikely event that the event is cancelled by York Maze. Any refund will be limited to the cost of the ticket purchased only. No consequential liability will be covered.
6. This event is held in the dark, and visitors are likely to be scared. You are entering a farm environment and the ground may be uneven. You enter the site entirely at your own risk having agreed to the terms and conditions.
7. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and remove any person without assigning any reason. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over at all times.
8. No food or drink, glass bottles, fireworks, sparklers or pets will be allowed into the event site.
9. The organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content of the event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
11. As members of the audience, ticket holders accept that they may be filmed and sound recorded for broadcast or publication.
12. The organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of:
a) Contracts entered into by visitors, with any stall holder, exhibiter, caterer, performer or other person or organisation on site.
b) Any damage to or loss of visitor's property whilst on site.
c) Personal injury caused to or death of any visitor at the event say insofar as this arises out of the organiser's negligence.